This is the result of a Gallup survey for the year 2017. According to the survey, 70% of German workers perform their daily work with little or no commitment. Around 15% are even “actively discouraged.” This is also due to the executives. German companies would make more than 105 billion every year, if Germany would have better managers. The follow-up of dissatisfaction of employees are times absent and interior dismissals. So how do you increase employee motivation in the workplace, on which the success of the company ultimately depends? Fact is, whether an employee quits internally or is heavily involved in the job depends on the work of managers. Managers can only take appropriate measures, however, if they understand how motivation in the human brain works.
Alice & Olivia Devlin Maxi Dress with Sheer Inset, Black, Size 2
Alilith.Z Bodice Satin Wedding Dresses for Bride 2018 Lace Cathedral Bridal Wedding Gowns for Women Ball Gown
Many surveys show: Most managers are convinced, that they are good and favoured leaders. 80 % are very pleased with their style of leadership. This self-perception does not reflect what employees are thinking. Less than 50 % do not see the collaboration with their managers as effective.
Topics: Management & Leadership
Alilith.Z Sexy Plunging V Neck Open Back Rushed Long Mermaid Prom Dresses Formal Evening Dresses For Women With Sleeves
Leadership principles come and go. Agility is today´s catchword for modern concepts of leadership and management. But is agility only a hackneyed buzzword or only a short-dated trend? This assumption is wrong. It is on the horizon, that the proceeding digitisation is dramatically and sustainably turning traditional paradigms upside down. Like in the 19th century when the industrial revolution was reshaping living conditions - until today. Even in our times many companies prefer a leadership style standing for control and obedience. The top level thinks and steers, lower levels do routine work in a most efficient style. But this leadership style does not work any more. Also because routine work is more and more done by machines, robots or software.
Alilith.Z Sexy V Neck Backless A Line Cap Sleeves Long Prom Dresses Rhinestones
You want to know if you are a great manager? Make our quiz and find out what type of manager you are.
1. The Open-Minded Manager
You develop a sense of empowerment and accountability within the team as you are open to new ideas, which leads to confidence in your team members. You don’t mind trial-and-error, so you still intervene when necessary to give a helping hand. As a flexible and open-minded manager, it creates an opportunity to use new ways of thinking, which greatly benefits the company. However, an open-minded manager can lead to gossip, where some employees may view “open-minded” as weakness, as you won’t give directions for them that might weaken their confidence. Want to find ways for improvement, scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
2. The Coach
Any instruction that lasts longer than 10 seconds is coaching. To be a good coach, you don’t have to be an expert in the field, you just need to want to help someone achieve their goal. You are especially patient and concerned with helping others. As a coach, you are fundamentally concerned with the development of their goals and help them achieve them by setting learning opportunities and give them chances to work with different people. However, a coach is not a must for being a great boss, scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
3. The Problem-Solving Manager
You are a task-driven boss, who focuses a lot on achieving goals. You have a big picture thinking ability, where you can assess the business and commercial impact of issues or challenges that might arise and react in an appropriate action. Of course, when your employees encounter obstacles and difficulties, you are willing to help them. As you have a high critical thinking ability, you think broadly and rigorously about issues and challenges which lead to your best solution. This could sometimes creates chaos in the business though due to your self-centeredness. Want to find out ways for improvement? Scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
10 Personality Traits of a Great Boss
A bad boss can have a negative influence on employees results and lead to a low performance within the company. 50% of the employees quit their job due to their boss. Therefore, it is vital to make sure you have a great boss who offers you a motivated atmosphere in your workplace.
Here are the 10 personality traits of being a great boss:
- MAISON MARGIELA MM6 Wool Multicolor Striped Women's Casual Pants
- NASA Meatball Logo Ladies Shirt Space Shuttle Rocket Science Geek Women Crop Tee
- Pasttry Women's Stripe color Block TShirt Long Sleeve Tunic Tees Blouses Tops
- Rdnavy Edoten Japanese Samurai Hakama Uniform
- Shiningdress Women's Soft Lace Mother of the bride formal Dress Prom Gown
- Standard Woodland Camouflage Winter Thermal Cycling Jersey for Women
- TSINY G Women's Casual High Waist Corduroy Wide Leg Shorts Autumn Winter Fashion Aline Shorts ( color Brown , Size 30 )
- White Cross Women's Allure Solid Side Stretch VNeck Scrub Top, Fuchsia, XXSmall
- Xscape Womens Halter Pleated Evening Dress Navy 2
- Alilith Z Sexy V Neck Beaded Sequins Short Homecoming Prom Dresses Cocktail Evening
- XINGZHE Sunglasses Polarized, UV Resistant, Elegant, Ladies Driving, Travel, Outdoor Sports, 3 colors to Choose from Sunglasses (color Black)
- Barefoot Dreams Luxe Milk Jersey Paradise Cove Caftan, Ankle Length Dress Black
- bluee Linen Cotton handloom Handwork Saree Formal Wedding Indian Beautiful Zari Border Traditional Sari with Blouse Piece Handmade Bengal Weavers 118
- CiONE Lace Prom Dresses Long Wedding Dress Tulle Formal Dress for Women
- Digabi Beautiful pink Women Handbags Crystal Evening Clutch Bags
ALING Women Jogger Sweat Suits Hooded Sweatshirt and Sweatpants 2 Piece Sports Sets
Generation Y brings a lot of changes. The working culture changed a lot compared to the generations before. The focus is not only on finding a job where you make a good amount of money.